I have recently noticed that I had some of the details wrong. They are now fixed and finalized. New features include landing skids and main rotor engine/intakes. I also made it to the best of my abilities so that the construction of it in real life will not fall apart.
About this creation
- Thanks to JT Robertson for the engine design.
- Thanks to JT Robertson for the front side door design.
- Seating for 9 mini-figs including the 2 pilots
- Pivoting mini-gun on each side
- All doors are functional
- Most detail possible
- Folding rotor blades for storage
- Detailed engine intakes
Now lets take a 360 degree view of my creation -
All doors can open how they do in real life -
As I said at the top, seating for 9 mini-figs -
Pilots chairs -
New engine intakes and wider main rotor mechanism -