The NewType Earth Global Defense Force Mobile Armored System 01 Prototype Frame mark 1.
Sadly, too heavy for its frame. Very prone to toppling over. Going to probably have to redesign a lot of it if it is to be posed and played with. But, it demonstrates a lot of neat concepts.
The PFmk1 demonstrates a mode duality. Above is Normal Mode and below is Heavy Arms Mode. HAM is designed for utilizing heavy artillery or otherwise difficult weapons. It lacks nimbleness and mobility in exchange for better handling of recoil and a better sensor system.
Other things to note:
- The interesting "accessory" beneath the pelvic armor is rotational thruster. It works in concert with the rear skirt thrusters to keep the machine on its feet.
- The fins on the back that lower in HAM are just aesthetics.
- There are no aerial/flight thrusters.
- As can be seen, the underside of the forearms have two larger "fingers". These are useful for gripping heavier objects or dealing better melee damage.
- No cockpit photo because cockpit is unfinished.
I will probably scrap some or all of the design in favor of a sturdier one. Whenever I have the time and desire to continue working on this creation.