Hi, long time, no posted! So this is version 2.0 (and 2.1) of my hammer (based on the liberator from Darkorbit),it is longer, larger, well i could continue like this for a long time... so in short it is better than the first one... well at least i hope...
this is the 2.0... with a the technical canon in it... so it took a little time to build it so the canon doesn't shoot the cockpit off (yup... i didn't noticed it a first... :( )
Without the canon, so i could lower the cockpit. the design is sleeker than the 2.0 but... well i do loose the canon...
I built the 2's with the idea of stacking them for storage (in a possible hangar diorama)
the 2.1 takes less space so it would be more interesting to use that design.
But the problom is: i don't really know how to make the "assembly line" ... i saw the tack pieces used but there isn't much a tutorial on how to use them... I would want to make them motorised (that would be the best) but the hammers are weighting down on it.
SO if anyone got an idea, feel free to experiment... as long as i could beneficiate from it ^^
the pegs go in the "l" shapes... sliding in and out...
as usual i would love advices on how to improve my design, and feel free to use the LDD file!