Here is Toyota FJ45 pickup with snow plow attachment.
Truck is based on early FJ40 model. Difference is in wheelbase, rear axle and gearbox.
The FJ45 was only available in the U.S. from 1963-1967. Originally offered as a short bed pickup with fixed or removable top & doors, a long bed pickup with removable top & doors and as a 4-door wagon. However, availability of the these models is quite limited. - See more at: http://tlc4x4.com/ch.htm#sthash.PmWnmlba.dpuf
• All time 4x4 transmission
• 2-speed manual gearbox (high/low ratio)
• Live axles suspension with 2 link + panhard rod at each
• Openable doors with locks, bonnet, bed door
• Convertible roof
• Detailed saloon
• Customs stickers
• FJ45 custome Sbrick control profile was designed at designer.sbrick.com
• John Deere color scheme
Powered by LiPo battery block thru Smart Brick final release unit (sbrick.com)
+ Additional plow PF LED-lights
Plow is elevated by winch. This scheme is popular in cheap and simple snow plows. Tilt in such model usually manually customized or use hydraulics. I used lever-push mechanism to tilt left/right. Plow can be dropped easily and you can use winch as regular.