With the weekly expansion of their nation, Sarendalan scientists and construction workers worked together to build a space facility capable of launching rockets into space, or at other nations.
There are two front gates (black 2x1 tiles), one for going in and one for going out. These are watched over by security, so unauthorized people can't get in. Four rail lines are also watched over, since supplies are delivered by train.
This is an infirmary and barracks, because people like guards and rocket scientists may have to stay for days on end, especially when a launch is coming up.
The facility is built on Sarendala's icy coast, and the water there is littered with icebergs.
The tracking facility is seen here, near the launch pad. The control facility is in the back ground, a bit further away.
More train tracks, leading straight from the rocket assembly building to the launch pad. These are connected to the main tracks, as well. Train comes in, rocket gets loaded on the train, train takes rocket to launch pad (and then gets out of there before launch).
This is my Space Program MOC for Decisive Action 2.0.
1. Your Space power MOC must include a rocket.
2. Your Space Power MOC is a micro-scale diorama.
3. Your Space power MOC must include a control facility and a tracking facility with a parabolic antenna.
4. Your Space Power MOC must include a rocket assembly building.
5. Your Space Power MOC must include a rail yard with train tracks.