When Wolves and Eagles unite, the skies shall fall to the fangs…
About this creation
1. The Fighter MOC must hold an entire minifig in the pilot compartment. No “head only” crews. If the pilot is not fully visible when the fighter is assembled, then you will have to provide an “exploded” view which allows us to see the pilot in there with both arms, both legs, and his whole torso.
2. The Fighter MOC must have at least ONE gun or missile type weapon visible.
3. The Fighter MOC must include a flag emblem somewhere in the design. The size and placement of the flag is left up to the player.
4. The Fighter MOC must be shown on the ground, and resting on landing gear.
5. The Fighter MOC must be a jet, no propeller driven engines
The Nighthawk is the fastest fighter in the Federations arsenal. With twin Blue Juice engines and a very high thrust to weight ratio, it streaks across the skies, lethal steel raining down from above. Though best suited for dog-fighting, the Nighthawk can attack a number of ground and sea targets as well.
The profile of the fighter is designed to deflect radar signals. This means that the plan is ideal for quick scouting missions.
The twin Blue Juice afterburners provide plenty of thrust for the bird. The power generators are built into the engines, while a smaller Blue Juice generator powers the aircraft's other electronics and weapon systems.
The profile from the right hand side, proudly displaying the IFW Air-Forces emblem. This was conned after a mild confusion involving a rival black aircraft sneaking into IFW airspace. The engineers behind the radar systems were immediately fired from office.
The pilot in her saddle. Due to the fighter’s incredible speed, conventional instruments were considered slow for the pilot to register. Because of this, each Nighthawk pilot is equipped with a virtual reality device that allows them to fully monitor the jet in combat.
The pilot herself, Jinx Medill. Known for her easy going attitude toward flying, Jinx hopes to one day run her own squadron. Whether this dream will become a reality is anyone’s guess.
The Nighthawk is equipped with two pairs of Assault machine guns, similar to those used in the Dingo Mecha. However, equipped under each wing is a miniature version of a Blazer missile launcher. Currently, the launchers are equipped with Leisure Seekers, but they can be primed with a number of warheads to suit the needs of combat.
The jet in full flight, cutting through the air like a hot knife through butter.
Another view of the Nighthawk. Majestic ain’t she?