In the following images you can see my helper begin the de-construction of this creation due to the what the overall size could have been.
With the way it was going this star fighter just kept growing. My Helper would have looked like a mini figure by the time I finished and would not have been able to pretend to fly in it. More likely it could have looked like a 3 year old trying to drive a car.
As I began this failure to the time it was dismantled the frame work with out the skin applied weighed 10.25 kilograms and when completed would have ended up measuring 2.89 metres. Could have looked amazing but as usual I would not be able to lift the craft with out many hands.
So it soon all became a pile of elements ready for the reconstruction into a smaller version of.
Hope this brought you a smile or even a good old chuckle.
When I get some assistance and all the new gear to take photos the new creation will some day appear. Have a brilliant time creating and showing the Lego world that you have an amazing mind.
Quoting matt rowntRee
Never understood how "failure" was ever deemed as a bad thing. I can't wait to see what evolves from this, I think we learn more from exercises like this than anything else. Hooray failure!
Thank you Matt. I agree FAILURE for me is seen as a learning curve that can be improved on next time. Now the New smaller one is complete lesson learned but huge builds are just as much fun to do. Cheers