· Helmet, covered in Wolf Skin – I don’t recall any wolf skins in lego (!) so I’ve gone for for this brown hat and a cloak. If you have a better idea please let me know
· Coat of mail (catafracta), I’ve used chain mail of the plate type as opposed to the ring type.
· Tunic - the basic garment worn under the coat of mail. I’ve portrayed him with a tunic – included in the torso above
· Belt (cingulum) decorated leather strips giving protection during a battle. These belts jangled as the army marched to scare the enemy. OK, I’ve chosen the legs from Princess Leia in the Jubba the Hut kit as I consider this to reflect the tunic over the legs with the belt!
· Standard standard consisted of a woven fabric banner displaying the name and emblem of the legion, hung on a crossbar attached to a pole or lance (Signum)– I’ve custom made this and no decals….