Another great MOC! I agree with Joris though. Doesn't my name - JD Luse - sound better than "Viper"? =) What Caleb Blanchet did when he changed his name from Blade B. to his actual name is just e-mailed all his buddies about the change. (Or you could just comment on their MOCs about the change)
- Remove all things from your homepage
- Look at people who are the best at MOCpages (you can learn from them)
- Try to make a MOC exact like nadrojs or euh... Shannons MOCs (you definatly learn from that!)
- make SNOT MOCs
- use a good backrgound: White, blue, pink, etc
- Try to make some mecanical MOCs, but use the time!
- make mocs clean, in stead of messy
- stop with alliances, conests, etc.
- use your REAL name instead of a baby name: googo gaga