The BT-01 Blue Beast Multi-purpose Heavy Utility Vehicle by J0N0TR0NIC SYSTEMS :/ Sweet Rides for an Uncertain Future
About this creation
Blue Beast is a Heavy Transport and Utility Vehicle.
It is not built for speed, but is very versatile and has a large cargo capacity.
The Blue Beast is great for personnel transport, prospecting, salvage, rescue, repair and construction duties.
I usually spend a number of days working out a design, but this one came together quite quickly for me (one afternoon).
- Maximum minifig seating capacity of six
- Four removable seats for rear cargo space
- Eight small external cargo storage boxes
- Six external tool storage mounts
- Twin grappling arms on cabin section
- Six front floodlights on cabin
- Twin search lights mounted on trailer top
- Rotating communication dish on trailer top
- Rear door-hatch folds down to become access ramp
- Large computer bank work station in forward trailer area
This is really neat! It fits perfectly in with the classic space theme. Nice build. Thanks for the nice comments on my creations, they are greatly appreciated. As for the cockpit of the Night Hawk II, it cockpit is very similar to the cockpit of my Peregrine ( http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/97911 ). However, if you click the 'email me' link on my home page and send a request, I'd be happy to send a photo of the Night Hawks own cockpit. Thanks again!
Peace - Packie