Please understand, im not rich and cannot afford a nice camera, so deal with what i have. Anyways this blackhawk was pretty much built off Byrce Rollins seahawk MLcad file. However since he did not have one for a black hawk i just added of his seahawk. Keep in mind this is very early and will take alot more work. After these pictures were take i added the miiguns and doors. I understand that alot of the colors arent right, this is due to lack of peices, until i get some cash to place a bricklink order, itll stay this way.
Not bad, but there's some definite places for improvement. Like J Witte mentioned, the tail and body need to merge a little more smoothly. I have a great reference pic with all the measurements I would be glad to e-mail over if you want. I would take a peek at Phil Tolentino's and Alex's Blackhawks and if you want to feel like a lame builder, Ralph Savelsburg's SH-60 Seahawk. I found out a bunch of things I'm currently encorporating on my In-Progress version. I look forward to seeing the results!
Excellent work! But now I'll start the hammering.
I understand the piece problem. The tail doesn't connect to the main body like it should. It looks like you just ended ended the boday and stuck a tail on it. But, that's okay, considering this is an in-progress MOC. The body itself looks good. The color scheme is understandable, but it could use improvement. The nose is okay. You could add some slopes to it to make a little more streamlined. The middle section looks good. You also have seemed to have captured the top shape.
I'm just giving some constructive criticism. I like the overall build, and I can't wait to see the finished model!