These are those promised photos I said I'd get to you all. I was doing a poster for French class, and I decided to use it to make some good photos. They do look better.
Another front shot. It was meant to be a prop model for a vig I made. Then I decided to put a little more work into it, and this appeared. It looks much more complicated than the wreck it was meant to be used as.
Side shot. The color scheme of the AXS hasn't changed a lot.
The only "complicated" part of this model.
Slip space drive! This model was built to take some falls. That's why everything below the drive is solid brick. It's heavy, but it's sturdy.